Bus Branding in Kolkata, West Bengal
Bus Branding in Kolkata is the most suitable transit media advertising to boost & immune your brand recall by targeting a massive audience.
Advertising on buses can give your brand a wide reach covering the entire city & provides exposure to your brand and ensuring you about the advantages of bus advertising like huge brand recall and credibility. It is one of the most cost-efficient means of advertising if you compare its benefits with the money it costs. Its benefits are too much for the price paid.
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Bus Branding in Kolkata is 1 month but it can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also put your advertisements for an indefinite time on the bus but for this, you will have to take separate permission from Bus Owner & local authorities and also have to complete some paperwork regarding this.
There are many options available for brand advertisement as a Bus Branding Agency in Kolkata such as Bus Body Branding, Bus Back Panels, Driver seat back, Bus Interiors, etc. Because of the availability of these options, we can not only transform buses from outside but also from inside.
- Bus Body Branding : Bus Body Branding is a type of branding in which a Bus Branding Agency transforms a whole Bus Body into a new style according to the needs of the advertiser and gives a new look.
- Bus Back Panels : Usually, we can see Bus Back Panel Branding is done on 90% of the buses because it is one of the most commonly applied types of Bus Branding. It is helpful in reaching people from different demographics.
- Driver Seat Back : Driver Seat Back can be a very good place to apply advertisements in the Bus. This can lead to brand marketing even among the people sitting inside the Bus. We can use this in double-decker buses which are mainly used as tourist buses.
- Bus Interiors : Bus Interior accessories such as passenger seats, LEDs, seat belts, curtains, floor mats, cushions, window sunshades, steering wheel cover, etc. are also used for brand marketing by sticking or printing advertisements on them.
In Kolkata, Bus advertising can be executed in many popular areas like Chowringhee, Rajarhat, Bhowanipore, Camac Street, Park Street, Salt Lake City, etc. These are those areas where the population traveling in buses is very high and road connectivity here is also good. Kolkata is known as the “cultural capital of India”. It is the 7th most populous city in India, with a population of 4.5 million within city limits, and the 3rd most populous metropolitan area in India with a population of over 14.1 million residents. It has diverse & abundant public transportation, and buses are major players here.
Buses are the most common means of transport. Kolkata has an extensive network of government-owned and privately owned buses. CSTC (Calcutta State Transport Corporation) owned 11 depots and 782 fleets of Buses which included a complete fleet of Volvo 8400 units as well as JanBus models from Ashok Leyland, the first low floor front entry public buses in the country. They have a ridership of 20 lakhs which indirectly influences the viewership of an advertisement placed on buses. The total road length of Kolkata is 4636 kilometers which are relatively considered as lesser dense.
Along with Bus Branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Kolkata are Bus Shelter Branding, Bus Ticket Branding, Look Walker Branding, Malls/cinemas, Cup Branding, Bus Body Branding, Back Panel Branding, Packaging, Clothing, Bus Interior Branding, Cushion Branding, etc.
We will catch the essence of your brand in our advertisements which will be made for you.
First, you will have to contact an agency that can do Bus Branding successfully or who has a successful track record in Bus Branding and has previous experience with some good brands. Like you choose Ginger Media Group for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India.
Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Bus.
In Kolkata, transit buses or city buses are more popular. City or Transit Buses have average lengths of 39’2” (11.95 m), widths of 8’4” (2.55 m), heights of 9’10” (2.99 m), and have a capacity of 29 (+1) seats with standing room for 76. There is no particular Bus suitable for any city, it all depends on your requirements and the road conditions of that city and that too varies from road to road. So, before printing, kindly confirm the sizes physically.
For designing a bus, full wrap and hoardings can be placed on Buses.
Covering the Bus Body with a cover containing Advertisement of some company is called Bus Wrap Advertising. The advertisement can be printed on many sides, the Topside, Side panel, and Backside, Interiors. It depends on what is asked to print.
Bus wraps are the form of graphic media that are used to place on the bus. Bus wrap contains the advertisement of any company or service. Bus wrap advertising is a kind of marketing or advertising technique in which the bus body is completely or partially covered with Bus wraps.
Bus Branding is a cost-effective way of Advertising by which we can promote any brand effectively. Cost depends on the number of buses used to advertise and the type of Bus Branding used. It also depends on the number of months the Bus Branding Campaign is programmed.
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 888 444 2846.
There are so many ways to monitor a Branding Campaign in Kolkata. We can share the details of your Bus Branding Campaign with any other Social Media Platform also such as:
- E-mail: You can monitor your Bus Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to Bus Branding directly to the Bus Branding Agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Bus Branding Campaign because it allows Bus Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- LinkedIn: Bus Branding Agencies can update customers about your business and business partners. It can also update Bus Branding Agency about customers and their preferences.
- Instagram: Instagram helps to monitor the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Bus Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Bus Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Bus Branding Campaign through Facebook.
Kolkata is an important cultural and historical center of India. It is the 7th most populous city in India, with a population of 4.5 million. It has diverse & abundant public transportation; this means there can be a lot of scope for Bus advertising. Kolkata have their own various unique selling points, like its population travelling through buses, availability of transportation, cost-effectiveness, high engagement, diverse Audience, etc.
- Cost-effectiveness: CSTC (Calcutta State Transport Corporation) owned 11 depots and 782 fleets of Buses in Kolkata which included a complete fleet of Volvo 8400 units as well as JanBus models from Ashok Leyland, the first low floor front entry public buses in the country. So it is easy to find a bus for Bus Branding. It means that its cost will also be less.
- High engagement: The total road length of Kolkata is 4636 kilometers, making Bus Advertising a high-reach medium in Kolkata.
- Volume: They have a ridership of 20 lakhs per day. This will increase the probability of getting brand recognition easily.
- Segmentation: While promoting your Brand through Advertising on Bus, you can easily choose the areas where you want to advertise to and what audience you want to prefer to reach.
- Diverse audience: Advertisement placed on Bus attracts everyone on the road who is coming from different-different backgrounds.