Bus Branding in Bangalore, Karnataka
Bus Branding in Bangalore is the most commonly used medium by advertisers to reach the audiences with their message because Buses have their reach not only in cities but in villages also.
Bus Branding is an innovative way to create awareness because Buses are the means of transport which are used by people for 24 hours every day and even if people are not using them, the size of the advertisements on it is so big that it can be seen clearly from far away and if you have used color combination correctly on the advertisement, then it is best because the color combination makes it more attractive, which further enhances its eye-catching ability.
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Bus Branding in Bangalore is 1 month but it can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also put your advertisements for an indefinite time on the bus but for this, you will have to take separate permission from Bus Owner & local authorities and also have to complete some paperwork regarding this.
There are many options available for brand advertisement as a Bus Branding Agency such as Bus Body Branding, Bus Back Panels, Driver seat back, Bus Interiors, etc. Because of the availability of these options, we can not only transform buses from outside but also from inside.
- Bus Body Branding : Bus Body Branding is a type of branding in which a Bus Branding Agency transforms a whole Bus Body into a new style according to the needs of the advertiser and gives a new look.
- Bus Back Panels : Usually, we can see Bus Back panel Branding is done on 90% of the buses because it is one of the most commonly applied types of Bus Branding. It is helpful in reaching people from different demographics.
- Driver Seat Back : Driver Seat Back can be a very good place to apply advertisements in the Bus. This can lead to brand marketing even among the people sitting inside the Bus. We can use this in double-decker buses which are mainly used as tourist buses.
- Bus Interiors : Bus Interior accessories such as passenger seats, LEDs, seat belts, curtains, floor mats, cushions, window sunshades, steering wheel cover, etc. are also used for brand marketing by sticking or printing advertisements on them.
In Bangalore, Bus advertising can be executed in many popular areas like Jayanagar, Koramangala, JP Nagar, Basweshwar Nagar, Vasant Nagar, Shanti Nagar, etc. These are those areas where the population traveling in buses is very high and road connectivity here is also good. Bangalore is known as “the Silicon Valley of India” is the 3rd most populous city and 5th most populous urban agglomeration of the country and 18th most populous city in the world.
As of September 2019, BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) operates a fleet of 6023 buses and has a daily ridership of 35.8 lakh. BMTC also has 825 air-conditioned Volvo buses branded as “Vajra”. As of today, Bangalore has a road network of 10,200 kilometers, according to a report by Global Mobility Monitor Network, making Bus advertising a high-reach medium. However, Bangalore’s road density is only 8.2kilometre per square kilometer, almost one-third of the national capital (21.6 kilometers per square kilometer). Apart from this, 48,899 private buses are operating in Bangalore and they are carrying 10 million passengers daily. City’s poor road density is an indicator of congestion and frequent traffic jams because of which people spend more time on the road and then they are not able to ignore the advertisements placed on the buses. Due to this, the viewership of the advertisement also increases.
Along with Bus branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Bangalore are Bus Shelter Branding, Look Walker Branding, Malls/cinemas, Cup Branding, Bus Body Branding, Back Panel Branding, Packaging, Clothing, Bus Interior Branding, Cushion Branding, etc.
Our made advertisements will add shine to your brand and make your wraps stand out.
First, you will have to contact an agency that can do Bus Branding successfully or who has a successful track record in Bus Branding and has previous experience with some good brands. Like you choose Ginger Media Group for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India.
Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Bus.
In Bangalore, coach buses are more popular. Coach Buses have average lengths of 39’4” (12 m), widths of 8’4” (2.55 m), heights of 12’6” (3.81 m), and have a capacity of 44-49 (+1) seats. There is no particular Bus suitable for any city, it all depends on your requirements and the road conditions of that city and that too varies from road to road. So, before printing, kindly confirm the sizes physically.
For designing a bus, full wrap, and detailed branding can be placed on Buses.
Covering the Bus Body with a cover containing Advertisement of some company is called Bus Wrap Advertising. The advertisement can be printed on many sides, the Topside, Side panel, and Backside, Interiors. It depends on what is asked to print.
Bus wraps are the form of graphic media that are used to place on the bus. Bus wrap contains the advertisement of any company or service. Bus wrap advertising is a kind of marketing or advertising technique in which the bus body is completely or partially covered with bus wraps.
Car Branding is a cost-effective way of Advertising by which we can promote any brand effectively. Cost depends on the number of buses used to advertise and the type of Bus Branding used. It also depends on the number of months the Bus Branding Campaign is programmed.
For more details contact us at email@example.com or call at +91 888 444 2846.
There are so many ways to monitor a branding campaign in Bangalore. We can share Bus Branding images along with Bus details with you through E-mail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. And if required we can also share the same with any other Social Media Platform.
- E-mail: You can monitor your Bus Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to car branding directly to the car branding agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Bus Branding Campaign because it allows Bus Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- LinkedIn: Bus branding Agencies can update customers about your business and business partners. It can also update Bus Branding Agency about customers and their preferences.
- Instagram: Instagram helps in monitoring the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Bus Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Bus Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Bus Branding Campaign through Facebook.
Bangalore is the IT hub of India and is known for its nightlife. It is the 3rd most populous city and 5th most populous urban agglomeration of the country and the 18th most populous city in the world. Bangalore have their own various unique selling points, like its population travelling through buses, availability of transportation, cost-effectiveness, high engagement, diverse Audience, etc.
- Cost-effectiveness: Since BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) operates a fleet of 6023 buses, so it is easy to find a bus for Bus Branding. It means that its cost will also be less.
- High engagement: Bangalore has a huge road and highway network of 10,200 kilometers, making Bus Advertising a high-reach medium in Bangalore.
- Volume: BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) operates a fleet of 6023 buses and has a daily ridership of 35.8 lakhs. Apart from this, 48,899 private buses are operating in Bangalore and they are carrying 10 million passengers daily. This will increase the probability of getting brand recognition easily.
- Segmentation: While promoting your Brand through Advertising on Bus, you can easily choose the areas where you want to advertise to and what audience you want to prefer to reach.
- Diverse audience: Advertisement placed on Bus attracts everyone on the road who is coming from different-different backgrounds.