Operations ExecutiveJanuary 17, 2023
Business Development Manager (Sales)February 24, 2023
A video editor is a multimedia professional who combines video, sound and graphics into one cohesive piece of multimedia. Video editors work closely with other creative professionals, such as graphic artists, actors and directors, to achieve the best possible outcome for the video.
- Create visually appealing video content/motion graphics for the highest level of connections with target groups
- Follow directions & finish designs to a detailed & professional level
Tasks & Activities
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques. ● Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the team throughout the project.
No. of pieces created: 10 per month
To apply for this position, send your resume at email@example.com