Cup Branding in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Paper Cup Branding in Chennai is a highly effective way to ensure your advertisements gain excellent exposure because the consumption of Paper Cups in Chennai is enormous as they are widely used to serve beverages like tea, coffee, and soft drinks, and for things like sweet corn, ice-creams, popcorn, etc.
Frequent use of different types of Paper Cups in our daily life allows an advertiser to place messages repeatedly. They can carry information more effectively than any other kind of advertising. Because of this, advertisements on paper cups offer more interaction between the audience and the message, leading to amazing results. They are used throughout the city which will increase the engagement of advertisements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Paper Cup Branding in Chennai is 45 days because it is the minimum duration taken by any person to retain and recall information placed on paper cup advertisements but can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also do a Paper Cup Branding campaign for an indefinite time but for this, you will have to prepare different kinds of advertisements with different designs and messages because if frequent exposure to advertisements can increase engagement, it can also bore the audiences which are not good for any brand’s health.
There are so many ways to monitor a Paper Cup Branding campaign in Chennai. We can share Paper Cup Branding images along with Paper Cup details with you through E-mail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. And if required we can also share the same with any other Social Media Platform.
- E-Mail: You can monitor your Paper Cup Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to Paper Cup Branding directly to the Paper Cup Branding Agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Paper Cup Branding Campaign because it allows Paper Cup Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Paper Cup Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Paper Cup Branding Campaign through Facebook.
- Instagram: Instagram helps monitor the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Paper Cup Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
Paper Cup Branding in Chennai can be executed at many popular places such as Arakkambakkam, Besant Nagar, Chrompet, Medavakkama, T Nagar, Velacherry, Old Mahabalipuram Road, etc. These areas are ideal for doing Paper Cup Branding because these are those areas where the population using Paper Cups is very high and also because the population of major offices, educational institutions, and public places here is also good which helps in catching the attention of all types of audiences in an area. Chennai has an area of 462 kilometre square in which 70.9 lakh people reside. It is the 6th most populous city and the 4th most populous urban agglomeration in India.
Chennai has played a very crucial role in the traditional, historical, and academic growth of the country, representing the different elements of the widest variety of the Dravidian civilization. Chennai is also known as the ‘Gateway to South India’. Paper Cups are widely used in companies, theaters, and educational institutions and Chennai has 6030+ companies, 79+ multiplexes, and 400+ colleges. It is also called ‘the Detroit of India’ because more than 1/3rd of India’s automobile industry is based in Chennai. Nearly 18,00,000 paper cups are used in Chennai per month which is still 20% of total cup consumption. Seasonal demand created by weddings and the festival season adds another one to 4 lakhs cups per month to this figure. This means we can still use Cup Branding as an exclusive technique in Chennai.
Along with Paper Cup Branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Chennai are Bus Branding, Look walkers, Malls/cinemas, Plate Branding, Bench branding, Billboard Branding, Corporate Branding, etc.
Our teams are very proactive and hence we managed to complete every Paper cup Branding project before the deadlines.
First, you will have to contact an agency that can do Paper Cup Branding successfully or that has a successful track record in Paper Cup Branding and has previous experience with some good brands. Like you choose The Ginger Media for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India. Apart from this, they have a good reputation in the field of branding. Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Paper Cup.
Although the paper cups are also arranged by the agency itself, if you want to get your paper cups made by someone else, then you should also talk to any paper cup manufacturer for that. But if you do this, you will have to give all information related to your paper cup such as materials other than paper used in Paper cups, availability of paper cup sleeves and handles, etc. because all these things can affect the printing.
Paper Cup Branding in Chennai can be available in different types of sizes according to the needs of advertisers and advertisement but their main or most common sizes can be categorized into 3 types, i. e. small-size, medium-size, Large-size, and Extra large-size. Small-sized paper cups have a capacity of 65 ml, medium-sized paper cups have a capacity of 150 ml, large-sized paper cups have a capacity of 200 ml to 250 ml, and Extra large-sized paper cups have a capacity of 300 to 350 ml. Size can be varied according to the different kinds of customizations placed on paper cups and personally customized paper cups also have different types shapes and sizes.
Some things should always be kept in your mind while designing a Paper Cup like what cup’s exact dimensions, what is the depth of the paper cup, what is the size of the sleeves of the cup, are there any handles in a Paper cup, and if yes then which kind of handle and dimensions of the handle. All these things can affect the printing of advertisements which you want to place on a Paper Cup.
Color-Changing Paper Cup Advertising is an innovative clutter-free advertising medium that brings your brand closer to your customers. It is an effective and engaging medium to get the message across and start a conversation around the brand. In this kind of advertising, the colour of the paper cup changes when a hot liquid is poured inside it because these kinds of paper cups are painted with heat-sensitive paint or special thermochromic ink. These Inks are usually sensitive to changes in temperature.
These types of cups are also known as Thermosensitive Paper Cup Branding. It is a fantastic innovation in packaging and also an eye-catching promotional tool. Thermosensitive printing keeps the code invisible until usage. This means that only when a customer purchases a paper cup of coffee or any other hot beverage, the code will be revealed.
Paper Cup Branding is one of the cost-effective ways of marketing by which we can easily promote your brand by placing brand advertisements on Paper cups’ bodies. The cost of paper cups ranges from Rs. 1 per piece to Rs. 100 per piece. The cost of Paper Cup Branding depends on the Number of Paper Cups to Advertise and the type of Paper Cups used.
For more details Say Hello to +91 888 444 2846 or reach our Inbox- firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come and see us- No.1, Second Floor, Opp. BMTC Depot, Hennur Main Road, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka: 560043
There are many options available for brand advertisement as a Paper Cup Branding Agency such as Air Pocket Insulated Paper Cups, Wax Coated Paper Cups, Thermosensitive Paper Cup Branding, Poly-coated Paper Cups, Paper Cups With Foldable Handles, etc.
- Air Pocket Insulated Paper Cups: Air Pocket Insulated Paper Cups feature an inner sheet and an outer sheet, separated by a layer of air for added insulating properties which increases the durability of the paper cups by which advertisements are printed on these kinds of paper cups will get exposure for a long time.
- Wax Coated Paper Cups: Wax-Coated Paper Cups offer extra rigidity and protection from leaks and absorption, as well as an added layer of insulation that protects the printing placed on Paper cups for an advertisement. are primarily designed for use with cold beverages, making them ideal when serving sodas, iced tea, lemonade, milkshakes, and more.
- Thermosensitive Paper Cups: Thermosensitive Paper Cup Branding is not only a fantastic innovation in packaging but also a secure and eye-catching promotional tool. Thermosensitive printing keeps the code invisible until usage. This means that only when a customer purchases a paper cup of coffee or any other hot beverage, the code will be revealed.
- Poly-Coated Paper Cups: Polymer coating on paper cups is added for extra insulation. They are great for serving hot and cold beverages alike. These cups may have a single or double-layer poly-coating which offers rigidity. This lining also keeps liquids inside the paper cup and protects the print placed outside of the paper cup and protects the paper cup from weakening due to condensation or sweating.
- Paper Cups with Foldable Handles: Paper Cups with Foldable Handles give the paper cup a mug-like look. They are made of High-quality paper raw materials. Handles give the paper cup support so that they cannot be easily slipped off from the hands of people. It also protects our skin from the very cold or very hot temperature of the beverage inside the paper cup.
Paper Cup Branding in Chennai is one of the most preferable types of branding because it has various unique selling points such as High success ratio, Eco-friendly, Targeted exposure, variety, convenience, etc.
- High success ratio: Paper Cup Branding has a high ratio in comparison with other non-traditional branding types because it is very difficult not to notice advertisements placed on Paper Cups especially when you are drinking your favourite beverage from that Paper Cup.
- Eco-friendly: Paper Cups are naturally biodegradable and decomposable. They are very long-lasting, which makes them a great promotional tool for any marketing campaign.
- Targeted exposure: Brands placed advertisements on Paper Cups for targeting the right set of people with customized geographic and psychographic coverage. This way, they successfully reach the targeted audience within a 5 to 10-minute exposure time.
- Variety: These Paper Cups are available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes because of the advertising company’s creativity. It is also available in different designs e.g. Cartoon designs, logos printed, designs of coffee, tea, or any other beverage, and lots more.
- Convenient: Paper Cups are convenient to use and carry. Being light in weight, you can cart them around as per your wish. They are easily portable and the package also is convenient enough to carry. When you carry paper cups from one place to another, unknowingly you also carried the advertisement printed on paper cups.