Bus Shelter Branding in Delhi, Delhi
Bus Shelter Branding in Delhi is an effective format for businesses who are looking to promote their products or services as they do a wonderful job of grabbing attention. Bus shelters provide excellent exposure to pedestrian and vehicular traffic because shelters give consumers something to look at while they are waiting for the bus.
Since people spend a major part of their day traveling from one place to another as a result of this, Bus Shelter Advertisements have high viewership, and advertising through this medium can be extremely lucrative. Its non-renewability is the defining characteristic. Some distinctive places and unique advertisement campaigns for bus shelters are indispensable. Because of their permanence and high density of bus stops, Bus Shelter Advertisements offer excellent ROI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Bus Shelter Branding in Delhi is 1 month but it can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also put your advertisements for an indefinite time on the bus shelter but for this, you will have to take separate permission from Bus Shelter Manager & local authorities and also have to complete some paperwork regarding this.
There are so many ways to monitor a Bus Shelter Branding campaign in Delhi. We can share Bus Shelter Branding images along with Bus shelter details with you through E-mail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. And if required we can also share the same with any other Social Media Platform.
- E-Mail: You can monitor your Bus Shelter Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to bus shelter branding directly to the Bus Shelter Branding Agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Bus Shelter Branding Campaign because it allows Bus Shelter Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Bus Shelter Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Bus Shelter Branding Campaign through Facebook.
- Instagram: Instagram helps monitor the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Bus Shelter Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
In Delhi, Bus Shelter Branding can be executed at many places such as Baraf Khana Chowk, AIIMS Bus Stand, Adarsh Nagar, Akshardham Metro Station, 95 Khanna Market, Ambala Flyover, Anand Vihar (EDM Mall), etc. These areas are ideal for doing bus shelter branding because these are those areas where the population traveling in buses and vehicular traffic is very high and road connectivity here is also good which helps in catching the attention of all types of audiences in an area. Being the capital of the country, Delhi is one of the leading commercial centers in the northern part of India. It is the world’s second-largest urban area according to the United Nations with a population of 26 million. It is the second wealthiest city in India after Mumbai and is home to 18 billionaires and 23,000 millionaires.
Buses are the most popular means of road transport catering to about 60% of Delhi's total demand. Bus shelters in Delhi are handled by the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC). It is one of India's largest bus transport systems. Currently, there are 4,627 bus shelters in the city, out of which 1874 are modernized stainless steel and the remaining are in a very poor and dilapidated condition. Delhi bus service system carried over 5 million passengers per day. Kashmiri Gate ISBT, Anand Vihar ISBT, and Sarai Kale Khan ISBT are the main bus terminals of Delhi. Private vehicles account for 30% of the total demand for transport. Delhi has the highest number of registered cars compared to any other metropolitan city in India. Taxis, auto-rickshaws, and cycle rickshaws also ply on Delhi roads in large numbers. Delhi has an extensive road network, where roads make up 20% of the land, the highest for any city in the world, and has the highest road density of 2103 kilometers per 100 square kilometers in India. The average readership of public transport buses has gone up to 41.90 lakhs per day on normal days which makes Delhi an ideal city for bus shelter branding.
Along with Bus Shelter branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Delhi are Bus branding, Look walkers, Malls/cinemas, Cup Branding, Billboard branding, bus ticket branding, bench branding, bus stop sign branding, etc.
We are a multi-dimensional media company that is never overpromising or underpromising and is always insightful and passionate about perfection.
For putting your brand on Bus Shelters, you have to contact the Bus Service authority of the city where you wanted to advertise to find out who manages the Bus Shelter Advertising. By that, you will know the requirements of putting an advertisement on Bus Shelter, which will make your paperwork easier and will be done smoothly. After doing this, contact an advertising agency that can do Bus Branding successfully or that has a successful track record in Bus Shelter Branding and has previous experience with some good brands.
Like you choose Ginger Media for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India. Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Bus Shelter advertisement. Choose a start date for your Bus Shelter Advertising Campaign and decide how long you want it to run.
The size and dimensions of the Bus Shelter Branding in Delhi depend upon the location and size of the bus shelter. Some common sizes and dimensions of bus shelter branding can be categorized into 3 types- Large size (84" W x 30" H, 84" W x 24"H, or 72" W x 24" H), Medium size (47.5" W x 68.5" H, 48" W x 69" H or 48" W x 72" H), and Small size (19.4" W X 3.4" H or 20" W X 4" H).
The dimensions and contours of bus shelters might be different from one to another, so we advise you to kindly confirm the sizes physically before designing your advertisement.
Illuminated Bus Shelter advertising is one most popular types of bus shelter advertising. The illuminated bus shelters are those which are visible throughout the night due to artificial lighting, due to which this type of advertising has a strong influence and workability of 24 hours for all 7 days.
They are the perfect option for doing branding at night. Many bus shelters across the city are illuminated by solar power. They offer security for passengers traveling at night which encourages the use of public transport at night. It is two types- Front-Lit advertisements are illuminated using bulbs/LED that are placed in front of the advertisements and flash light on the advertisement. However, in the case of Backlit advertisements, the source of light is behind the advertisement rather than in front.
Bus Shelter advertising is a cost-effective way of Advertising by which we can promote any brand effectively. Cost depends on the location of Bus Shelters and the type of Bus Shelter advertising used. It also depends on the number of months the Bus Shelter Advertising Campaign is programmed. In Delhi, the cost of non-illuminated bus shelter branding ranges from 1000/- per day to 5000/- per day and the cost of illuminated bus shelter advertising ranges from 4000/- per day to 10,000/- per day.
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 888 444 2846.
The options available for brand advertisement as a Bus Shelter Branding Agency are Non-illuminated bus shelter advertising, illuminated bus shelter advertising, Street Pole advertising, Bus branding, Digital bus shelter advertising, etc.
- Non-Illuminated Bus Shelter : The non-illuminated bus shelter has more durability. It is the most affordable medium which helps the advertiser to catch the maximum reach through advertisement. Advertisements on Non-illuminated bus shelters have many benefits such as no electric charge, no carbon emissions, no maintenance requirements, etc.
- Illuminated Bus Shelter: The illuminated bus shelters are those which are visible throughout the night due to artificial lighting. They are the perfect option for doing branding at night. Many bus shelters across the city are illuminated by solar power. They offer security for passengers traveling at night which encourages the use of public transport at night.
- Street Pole Advertising: Street pole advertising is an extremely cost-effective and high-exposure form of advertising. They can’t be avoided and that was its unique characteristic. They are typically booked on multiple roads so that potential customers will get exposed to the same advertisement multiple times. They are mainly of two types- Classic advertisements which are non-digital and the other one is LED display advertisements which are equipped with various technologies such as real-time interaction and face recognition.
- Bus Branding: Bus Branding is an innovative way to create awareness because Buses are the means of transport that are used by people 24 hours every day and even if people are not using them, the size of the advertisements on it is so big that it can be seen clearly from far away. It is an impactful way of advertising by which we can advertise any business or service by sticking a sticker on a Bus Body which can promote your business or service.
- Digital Bus Shelter Advertising: Digital bus shelter advertisements are also referred to as interactive advertising. Digital bus shelters are equipped with contemporary technologies such as artificial intelligence, screen touch, motion detection, facial recognition, etc. which allow various types of real-time interactions with various kinds of audiences.
Delhi is the capital city of India and the world’s second-largest urban area according to the United Nations with a population of 26 million. It is of great significance as an important commercial, cultural, political, and transport center of India. Bus shelter advertising in Delhi has its various USPs, like high frequency, high audience rate with low price, 24-hours performance, uninterrupted performance, local targeting, etc.
- High frequency: Bus Shelter branding offers high-frequency. It yields targeted and focused coverage for attracting the attention of the people coming and going.
- High Audience Rate with Low price: The number of advertisements placed on bus shelters is large and the arrival rate of passengers is also high which clearly shows that the advertising price is relatively low compared to the other types of outdoor advertisements.
- 24-hour performance: Advertisements at bus stops deliver twenty-four-hour-a-day performance. Several bus shelters come with always-on lighting so that their visibility is never compromised.
- Uninterrupted marketing tool: Bus shelter advertisements are interruptive marketing tools. The target audience can’t switch them off while advertisers don’t need to seek permission before sharing their message.
- Local targeting: Your Bus shelter advertising campaign can be tweaked and tailored to the area to the exact area that you are advertising in according to the area’s physicological and geographical aspects.