Bus Branding in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Bus Branding in Mumbai is an excellent way to get publicity in today’s world. It is an impactful way of advertising by which we can advertise any business or service by sticking a sticker on a Bus Body which can promote your business or service.
In this kind of advertising, the Bus Branding agency transforms any bus into a brand-new bus which is decorated with Bus wraps and other graphics which can promote your business or service. The Bus wraps are kind of stickers designed by designing professionals to cover the area of Bus body and can be customized according to the will of the customer.
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Bus Branding in Mumbai is 1 month but it can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also put your advertisements for an indefinite time on the bus but for this, you will have to take separate permission from Bus Owner & local authorities and also have to complete some paperwork regarding this.
There are many options available for brand advertisement as a Bus Branding Agency such as Bus Body Branding, Bus Back Panels, Driver seat back, Bus Interiors, etc. Because of the availability of these options, we can not only transform buses from outside but also from inside.
- Bus Body Branding : Bus Body Branding is a type of branding in which a Bus Branding Agency transforms a whole Bus Body into a new style according to the needs of the advertiser and gives a new look.
- Bus Back Panels : Usually, we can see Bus Back panel Branding is done on 90% of the buses because it is one of the most commonly applied types of Bus Branding. It is helpful in reaching people from different demographics.
- Driver Seat Back : Driver Seat Back can be a very good place to apply advertisements in the Bus. This can lead to brand marketing even among the people sitting inside the Bus. We can use this in double-decker buses which are mainly used as tourist buses.
- Bus Interiors : Bus Interior accessories such as passenger seats, LEDs, seat belts, curtains, floor mats, cushions, window sunshades, steering wheel cover, etc. are also used for brand marketing by sticking or printing advertisements on them.
In Mumbai, Bus advertising can be executed in many popular areas like Kurla, Bandra, Powai, Colaba, Worli, Morland Road, Cuffe Parade Road, Borivali, etc. These are those areas where the population traveling in buses is very high and road connectivity here is also good. Mumbai is the country’s financial capital and one of the major commercial centers of India. It is India’s most populous city and is one of the largest and most densely populated areas in the world with a population of roughly 1.25 crores.
Today, the BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply & Transport Undertaking) operates 4680 buses and carrying 4.5 million passengers daily on 400+ routes. Due to the 26/11 bombings, BEST has installed an audio-video surveillance system on each of its buses and almost all buses have two LCD TVs per bus. As of today, Mumbai has a total road network of about 2000 kilometers. Mumbai’s bus services carried over 5.5 million passengers daily. Due to the huge population of private vehicles in Mumbai, even after the road density is high, we get to see a lot of traffic jams and congestion on roads. Then people spend more time on the road and then they are not able to ignore the advertisements placed on the buses. Due to this, the viewership of the advertisement also increases, and since Mumbai has so many varieties in marketing, it means there is a lot of scope of Bus Branding in Mumbai. This significantly increases the probability of getting brand recognition.
Along with Bus Branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Mumbai are Bus Shelter Branding, Bus Ticket Branding, Look Walker Branding, Malls/cinemas, Cup Branding, Bus Body Branding, Back Panel Branding, Packaging, Clothing, Bus Interior Branding, Cushion Branding, etc.
A perfect advertisement is the biggest gift for you from our side and your trust in us is the best return gift for us.
First, you will have to contact an agency that can do Bus Branding successfully or who has a successful track record in Bus Branding and has previous experience with some good brands. Like you choose Ginger Media Group for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India.
Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Bus.
In Mumbai, transit buses or city buses are more popular. City or Transit Buses have average lengths of 39’2” (11.95 m), widths of 8’4” (2.55 m), heights of 9’10” (2.99 m), and have a capacity of 29 (+1) seats with standing room for 76. There is no particular Bus suitable for any city, it all depends on your requirements and the road conditions of that city and that too varies from road to road. So, before printing, kindly confirm the sizes physically.
For designing a bus, full wrap, half wrap, and detailed branding can be placed on Buses.
Covering the Bus Body with a cover containing Advertisement of some company is called Bus Wrap Advertising. The advertisement can be printed on many sides, the Topside, Side panel, and Backside, Interiors. It depends on what is asked to print.
Bus wraps are the form of graphic media that are used to place on the bus. Bus wrap contains the advertisement of any company or service. Bus wrap advertising is a kind of marketing or advertising technique in which the bus body is completely or partially covered with Bus wraps.
Bus Branding is a cost-effective way of Advertising by which we can promote any brand effectively. Cost depends on the number of cars used to advertise and the type of Bus Branding used. It also depends on the number of months the Bus Branding Campaign is programmed.
For more details contact us at email@example.com or call at +91 888 444 2846.
There are so many ways to monitor a Bus Branding campaign in Mumbai. We can share Bus Branding images along with Bus details with you through E-mail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. And if required we can also share the same with any other Social Media Platform.
- E-mail: You can monitor your Bus Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to car branding directly to the car branding agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Bus Branding Campaign because it allows Bus Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- LinkedIn: Bus branding Agencies can update customers about your business and business partners. It can also update Bus Branding Agency about customers and their preferences.
- Instagram: Instagram helps to monitor the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Bus Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Bus Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Bus Branding Campaign through Facebook.
Mumbai is the financial hub of India and also the largest city of India. It is also the second-most populous city in India after Delhi. Mumbai have their own various unique selling points, like its population travelling through buses, availability of transportation, cost-effectiveness, high engagement, diverse Audience, etc.
- Cost-effectiveness: BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply & Transport Undertaking) operates 4680 buses and carrying 4.5 million passengers daily on 400+ routes in Mumbai. So it is easy to find a bus for Bus Branding. It means that its cost will also be less.
- High engagement: Mumbai has a total road network of about 2000 kilometers, making Bus Advertising a high-reach medium in Mumbai.
- Volume: Mumbai’s bus services carried over 5.5 million passengers daily. This will increase the probability of getting brand recognition easily.
- Segmentation: While promoting your Brand through Advertising on Bus, you can easily choose the areas where you want to advertise to and what audience you want to prefer to reach.
- Diverse audience: Advertisement placed on Bus attracts everyone on the road who is coming from different-different backgrounds.