Bus Branding in Delhi, Delhi
Bus Branding in Delhi delivers a lot of information at a time because of its high-visibility characteristic.
It yields targeted and focused coverage. It also enhances the credibility brand in the minds of people because of the fixed route of buses, due to which the audiences of those routes will get repeated exposure to the advertisements. It is a very vital medium for reaching an audience of all ages and, genders, social, income, and educational backgrounds.
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Bus Branding in Delhi is 1 month but it can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also put your advertisements for an indefinite time on the bus but for this, you will have to take separate permission from Bus Owner & local authorities and also have to complete some paperwork regarding this.
There are many options available for brand advertisement as a Bus Branding Agency in Delhi such as Bus Body Branding, Bus Back Panels, Driver seat back, Bus Interiors, etc. Because of the availability of these options, we can not only transform buses from outside but also from inside.
- Bus Body Branding : Bus Body Branding is a type of branding in which a Bus Branding Agency transforms a whole Bus Body into a new style according to the needs of the advertiser and gives a new look.
- Bus Back Panels : Usually, we can see Bus Back Panel Branding is done on 90% of the buses because it is one of the most commonly applied types of Bus Branding. It is helpful in reaching people from different demographics.
- Driver Seat Back : Driver Seat Back can be a very good place to apply advertisements in the Bus. This can lead to brand marketing even among the people sitting inside the Bus. We can use this in double-decker buses which are mainly used as tourist buses.
- Bus Interiors : Bus Interior accessories such as passenger seats, LEDs, seat belts, curtains, floor mats, cushions, window sunshades, steering wheel cover, etc. are also used for brand marketing by sticking or printing advertisements on them.
In Delhi, Bus Advertising can be executed in many popular areas like Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Saket, Chhattarpur, Chandni Chowk, Civil Lines, Jamia Hamdard, Govindpuri, etc. These are those areas where the population traveling in buses is very high and road connectivity here is also good. Delhi is the capital city of India and the world’s second-largest urban area according to the United Nations with a population of 26 million. It is the second wealthiest city in India after Mumbai and is home to 18 billionaires and 23,000 millionaires. It is of great significance as an important commercial, cultural, political, and transport center of India.
Buses are the most popular means of transport in Delhi. It caters to about 60% of Delhi’s traveling demand. Delhi has one of the largest bus transport systems. DTC (Delhi transportation corporation) is a major bus service provider which operates the world’s largest fleet of CNG-fuelled buses. DTC runs 3 types of buses, widely differentiated based on colors i.e. red, green, and orange. The red bus is the one with the facility of AC. The second type is the green buses which are non-AC buses. The last one, orange buses that are in a collaboration between Delhi Integrated Multi-model Transit System( DIMTS) and Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC). Delhi has an extensive road network, where roads make up 20% of the land, the highest for any city in the world, and has the highest road density of 2103 kilometers per 100 square kilometers in India. The average readership of public transport buses has gone up to 41.90 lakh per day on normal days.
Along with Bus Branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Delhi are Bus Shelter Branding, Bus Ticket Branding, Look Walker Branding, Malls/cinemas, Cup Branding, Bus Body Branding, Back Panel Branding, Packaging, Clothing, Bus Interior Branding, Cushion Branding, etc.
We will bring cutting-edge creative capabilities and ideas to your work and make your advertisement cool.
First, you will have to contact an agency that can do Bus Branding successfully or who has a successful track record in Bus Branding and has previous experience with some good brands. Like you choose Ginger Media Group for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India.
Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Bus.
In Delhi, coach buses are more popular. Coach Buses have average lengths of 39’4” (12 m), widths of 8’4” (2.55 m), heights of 12’6” (3.81 m), and have a capacity of 44-49 (+1) seats. There is no particular Bus suitable for any city, it all depends on your requirements and the road conditions of that city and that too varies from road to road. So, before printing, kindly confirm the sizes physically.
For designing a bus, full wrap, half wrap, and hoardings can be placed on Buses.
Covering the Bus Body with a cover containing Advertisement of some company is called Bus Wrap Advertising. The advertisement can be printed on many sides, the Topside, Side panel, and Backside, Interiors. It depends on what is asked to print.
Bus wraps are the form of graphic media that are used to place on the bus. Bus wrap contains the advertisement of any company or service. Bus wrap advertising is a kind of marketing or advertising technique in which the bus body is completely or partially covered with bus wraps.
Bus Branding is a cost-effective way of Advertising by which we can promote any brand effectively. Cost depends on the number of buses used to advertise and the type of Bus Branding used. It also depends on the number of months the Bus Branding Campaign is programmed.
For more details contact us at email@example.com or call at +91 888 444 2846.
There are so many ways to monitor a Branding Campaign in Delhi. We can share the details of your Car Branding Campaign with any other Social Media Platform also such as:
- E-mail: You can monitor your Bus Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to Bus Branding directly to the Bus Branding Agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Bus Branding Campaign because it allows Bus Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- LinkedIn: Bus branding Agencies can update customers about your business and business partners. It can also update Bus Branding Agency about customers and their preferences.
- Instagram: Instagram helps to monitor the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Bus Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Bus Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Bus Branding Campaign through Facebook.
Delhi is the largest urban area according to the UN. It has the highest road density of 22103 km/100 kilometers square in India. Delhi have their own various unique selling points, like its population travelling through Cars, availability of transportation, cost-effectiveness, high engagement, diverse Audience, etc.
- Cost-effectiveness: The bus service system caters to about 60% of Delhi’s traveling demand. Delhi has one of the largest bus transport systems. So it is easy to find a bus for Bus Branding. It means that its cost will also be less.
- High engagement: Delhi has an extensive road network, where roads make up 20% of the land, the highest for any city in the world, and has the highest road density of 2103 kilometers per 100 square kilometers in India, making Bus Advertising a high-reach medium in Delhi.
- Volume: The average readership of public transport buses has gone up to 41.90 lakh per day on normal days. This will increase the probability of getting brand recognition easily.
- Segmentation: While promoting your Brand through Advertising on Bus, you can easily choose the areas where you want to advertise to and what audience you want to prefer to reach.
- Diverse audience: Advertisement placed on Bus attracts everyone on the road who is coming from different-different backgrounds.