Bus Branding in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Bus Branding in Chennai is also an eye-catching and attention-grabbing technique in which graphic designers can use their creativity to design buses.
Creatively designed graphics can capture the attention of people which makes it easier for businesses, brands, and services to convey their message in an interesting and enthralling way. Graphics must be designed properly because an improperly designed graphic can create a negative impact on a brand image which creates useless controversies for brands, businesses, and services.
Usually, the minimum campaign duration of Bus Branding in Chennai is 1 month but it can be extended according to the advertisement and advertiser’s needs.
However, you can also put your advertisements for an indefinite time on the bus but for this, you will have to take separate permission from Bus Owner & local authorities and also have to complete some paperwork regarding this.
There are many options available for brand advertisement as a Bus Branding Agency in Chennai such as Bus Body Branding, Bus Back Panels, Driver seat back, Bus Interiors, etc. Because of the availability of these options, we can not only transform buses from outside but also from inside.
- Bus Body Branding : Bus Body Branding is a type of branding in which a Bus Branding Agency transforms a whole Bus Body into a new style according to the needs of the advertiser and gives a new look.
- Bus Back Panels : Usually, we can see Bus Back panel Branding is done on 90% of the buses because it is one of the most commonly applied types of Bus Branding. It is helpful in reaching people from different demographics.
- Driver Seat Back : Driver Seat Back can be a very good place to apply advertisements in the Bus. This can lead to brand marketing even among the people sitting inside the Bus. We can use this in double-decker buses which are mainly used as tourist buses.
- Bus Interiors : Bus Interior accessories such as passenger seats, LEDs, seat belts, curtains, floor mats, cushions, window sunshades, steering wheel cover, etc. are also used for brand marketing by sticking or printing advertisements on them.
In Chennai, Bus Advertising can be executed in many popular areas like Chrompet, Medavakkama, T Nagar, Tiruvallur, Anna Salai, Koyembu, Velacherry, Old Mahabalipuram Road, etc. These are those areas where the population traveling in buses is very high and road connectivity here is also good. Chennai is one of the largest cultural, economic and educational centers of South India. It is among the most visited cities by foreign tourists. The quality of Living Survey rated Chennai as the safest city in India. It is the 6th most populous city and 4th most populous urban agglomeration in India.
As of May 2017, the MTC (Metropolitan Transport Corporation) had a scheduled fleet strength of 3968 buses which carry around 6 million passengers daily which is about half of the population of Chennai. MTC serviced more than 80 lakhs of the population of Chennai and MTC ranked first in the country on average daily commuters, carrying 1270 person bus per day according to the report by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways on the status of State Transport Undertakings. Each bus covers a distance of 287 kilometers per day and the total road length of Chennai is 2780 kilometers. This significantly increases the probability of getting brand recognition.
Along with Bus Branding, various types of Branding opportunities available in Chennai are Bus Shelter Branding, Bus Ticket Branding, Look Walker Branding, Malls/cinemas, Cup Branding, Bus Body Branding, Back Panel Branding, Packaging, Clothing, Bus Interior Branding, Cushion Branding, etc.
We will catch the essence of your brand in our advertisements which will be made for you.
First, you will have to contact an agency that can do Bus Branding successfully or who has a successful track record in Bus Branding and has previous experience with some good brands. Like you choose Ginger Media Group for this because they have a successful track record and they have worked on 175+ projects in all of India.
Then you will have to contact them and give them all the information related to your brand (such as brand name, brand logo, contact details, and other information which you wanted to include in an advertisement) which will be applied to the Bus.
In Chennai, transit buses or city buses are more popular. City or Transit Buses have average lengths of 39’2” (11.95 m), widths of 8’4” (2.55 m), heights of 9’10” (2.99 m), and have a capacity of 29 (+1) seats with standing room for 76. There is no particular Bus suitable for any city, it all depends on your requirements and the road conditions of that city and that too varies from road to road. So, before printing, kindly confirm the sizes physically.
For designing a bus, half wrap, and detailed branding can be placed on Buses.
Covering the Bus Body with a cover containing Advertisement of some company is called Bus Wrap Advertising. The advertisement can be printed on many sides, the Topside, Side panel, and Backside, Interiors. It depends on what is asked to print.
Bus wraps are the form of graphic media that are used to place on the bus. Bus wrap contains the advertisement of any company or service. Bus wrap advertising is a kind of marketing or advertising technique in which the bus body is completely or partially covered with Bus wraps.
Bus branding is a cost-effective way of Advertising in Chennai by which we can promote any brand effectively. Cost depends on number of cars used to advertise and the type of Car Branding used.
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 888 444 2846.
There are so many ways to monitor a Bus Branding campaign in Chennai. We can share Bus Branding images along with Bus details with you through E-mail, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. And if required we can also share the same with any other Social Media Platform.
- E-mail: You can monitor your Bus Branding Campaign through E-mail by asking for images and details related to bus branding directly to the car branding agency.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is very much helpful in monitoring the Bus Branding Campaign because it allows Bus Branding Agency to send live locations to you. It helps monitor the engagements within a particular area.
- LinkedIn: Bus Branding Agencies can update customers about your business and business partners. It can also update Bus Branding Agency about customers and their preferences.
- Instagram: Instagram helps to monitor the insights of your Advertisement. It is also helpful in detecting the related content to your Advertisement, Bus Branding Agency, and its work in the form of stories, hashtags, articles, and posts.
- Facebook: You can also monitor your Bus Branding campaign through Facebook. We can share the images and videos of your Bus Branding Campaign through Facebook.
Chennai is one of the largest cultural, economic and educational centers of South India. It is among the most visited cities by foreign tourists. The quality of Living Survey rated Chennai as the safest city in India. Chennai have their own various unique selling points, like its population travelling through Cars, availability of transportation, cost-effectiveness, high engagement, diverse Audience, etc.
- Cost-effectiveness: MTC (Metropolitan Transport Corporation) had a scheduled fleet strength of 3968 buses. So it is easy to find a bus for Bus Branding. It means that its cost will also be less.
- High engagement: The total road length of Chennai is 2780 kilometers, making Bus Advertising a high-reach medium in Chennai.
- Volume: Buses carry around 6 million passengers daily in Chennai which is about half of the population of Chennai. This will increase the probability of getting brand recognition easily.
- Segmentation: While promoting your Brand through Advertising on Bus, you can easily choose the areas where you want to advertise to and what audience you want to prefer to reach.
- Diverse audience: Advertisement placed on Bus attracts everyone on the road who is coming from different-different backgrounds.