Hello from GingerCup,
We are happy to announce our recent tie-up with Jet Airways (International). As per the agreement, GingerCup will produce branded paper cups for Jet Airways for the year 2017-2018. The paper cups in airlines will be used to serve the passengers tea, coffee, water, juices etc.
How would paper cup campaign help? As a brand if you are looking to reach out to HNIs and the affluent, it will be quite a task. Considering the amount of wealth they have, they have gatekeepers installed for everything. From phone calls to emailers, their executive assistants answer on behalf of them. Not many are active on Facebook or LinkedIn either.
In such a situation, a targeted approach like a paper cup campaign marketing inside flights comes to the rescue of advertisers by tying up with Jet Airways.
As of March 2017, Jet Airways was rated as the second largest airline in India after Indigo.
Paper cup branding by GingerCup will be distributed on flights taking off and arriving in India. This spans 20 international destinations including both intercontinental and within the extended neighbourhood in Asia. The countries include Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, Oman, PRC, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam.
How you benefit with Inflight Branding?
- 8L paper cups distributed monthly
- Reach to 6.5L international flyers every month
- 80% flyers are Indians
- 15 mins exposure time
- Reach out to premium class, CXO level, HNIs
- Travellers include 40L + income group
- Bigger paper cup size– 250ml
- High quality paper cup (275GSM thickness) reflects your brand
- More space to advertise
Benefits of Marketing inside Flight
- Captive audience: In-flight advertising is one of the best ways to advertise to people because flyers are a captive audience and they cannot just get up and walk away. It is the ideal opportunity for businesses to communicate and engage with target customers.
- Global Reach: With thousands of people flying from India every day to countries around the world, your brand has a wide global reach.
- Highly targeted audience: The best part about paper cup branding in-flight is that advertisers can reach out to a huge number of passengers and effectively target them by geographic region, destination routes and even by purchasing preferences. Also, if you want to reach out to customers with deep pockets and high purchasing power, you can choose to advertise in business class.
Are you a Pan-India brand looking for global reach? If yes, paper cups in airlines is the best way to reach out to your target segment. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#PaperCupBranding #PaperCupCampaign #MarketingInsideFlight